How to Enter
SEBASTIANI “SHARE THE TRADITION” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE “SHARE THE TRADITION” SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”).
By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Foley Family Wines, Inc. (“Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to these Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. PST on October 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on February 28, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility. To be eligible to win, entries must be received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period and must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents aged twenty-one (21) years or older, except for residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. Territories or possessions.
- Entries must be made by an individual person.
- At any time during the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and eliminate any entry or other submission from an entrant for any reason, including but not limited to, because Sponsor believes the entry does not comply with these Official Rules. In the event that a Sweepstakes winner is disqualified after the Sweepstakes, an alternate Sweepstakes winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries, if practicable.
- Unclaimed prizes shall remain the property of Sponsor.
- Sponsor and its respective officers, employees, directors, affiliates, retailers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, dealers, (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) and the immediate families of each are not eligible.
- Any persons or companies that hold a license or permit for the retail sale of alcoholic beverages issued by a State or Federal Agency is not eligible to participate.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- How to Enter.
To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.SEBASTIANI.COM/OFFICIALRULES and log in using your email address or social profile. Participants can gain entry by posting a photo to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #SebastianiHolidayTradition and tagging @sebastianiwines. Photos must reflect the theme “Holiday Tradition” and cannot include anyone under the age of 21. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate entries with photos that are not appropriate to the theme, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Submission of a photo or image is a warranty by the Participant that the Participant owns all copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the image and constitutes an assignment by the Participant of those rights to Sponsor.
Entry is limited to one per Participant, except that Participants can gain additional entries by referring other participants to the Sweepstakes, and will receive one entry for each person referred who enters the Sweepstakes.
The entry will be deemed received when the photo is shared using the Gleam promotional widget. Entries must meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules and must be received by Sponsor by the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the prizes described in these Official Rules depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be completed in good taste, and shall not contain content that is obscene or indecent, and shall not include profanity or pornography, drugs, phone numbers, offensive or derogatory statements or gestures that may be offensive to individuals of a specific race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, or other content deemed inappropriate by Sponsor. In the event any entry is deemed inappropriate by Sponsor, that entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor is not responsible for late or misdirected entries, or for electronic, network, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
- Winner Selection. On or about 11:59p.m. on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and complete entries received by Sponsor by the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding prize claims or entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account or email account by Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or the organization authorized to assign the email, as applicable.
- Prizes. The following prize (“Prize”) will be awarded to the winners:
The grand prize winner will receive a VISA gift card for $500.00 USD.
- Winner Notification. All potential winners will be notified by Sponsor by ______________ email and/or phone. Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to contact each potential winner by the method described above within the day the potential winner’s name is drawn. If the Prize is not claimed within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s first attempt to contact the winner or Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner by the method described above within such time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify that winner and an alternate potential winner’s entry will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries. If notification is by telephone, Sponsor is not required to leave a message for a potential winner on an answering machine or voicemail. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason.
- Limitation of Liability; No Warranties and Release. By entering into this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree that (a) Sponsor Entities and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents do not have and will not have any liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity; or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.); (c) Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents will have no liability whatsoever for entries that are late, incomplete or not received for any reason; and (d) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm the grant in writing) permission for Sponsor, its companies, advertising and promotion agencies and those acting under their authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you expressly waive and relinquish all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code Section 1542 and do so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this specific waiver of Section 1542. Section 1542 states as follows:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Cash Value and Taxes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all expenses, and applicable federal, state and local taxes. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize can be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen. Sponsor Entities reserve the right to replace and/or substitute a like prize of equal value, should the specified prize, or any portion thereof be unavailable, for any reason.
- Amendment of Rules and Termination of Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules, or terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, at its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
- Claiming the Prize. Sponsor may require any or all winners to claim their prize in person at Sponsor’s business office at the address noted below or any other addressed as designated by Sponsor or may ship the Prize to the winner. Any costs or expenses associated with claiming the prize at the above-described location are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner may also be required to execute a “Consent, Indemnification, Waiver and Release Agreement” and/or an Affidavit of Eligibility and to provide legal and valid photo identification. In some cases, as a convenience to the winners, Sponsor Entities may elect to mail the prize, the Liability/Publicity Release and the Affidavit of Eligibility, if applicable, to the address provided on the entry. Sponsor Entities shall have no liability for non-delivery, and are not responsible for any mishandling by the U.S. Mail or any other delivery service of any of the prizes.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or where restricted beyond the restrictions set forth in these Official Rules, by law. Sponsor does not warrant that the Sweepstakes is valid in any particular state or jurisdiction. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations shall apply.
- Winners List. Sponsor will maintain all records relating to the Sweepstakes as required by law. For a list of winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope with your written request to the address below to the attention of Marketing: Share the Tradition Sweepstakes, within six (6) weeks after the Drawing Date.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. ALL ISSUES CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND/OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS, SPONSOR(S) AND/OR SPONSOR ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING ANY EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES GIVES EACH ENTRANT’S CONSENT TO THE SOLE JURISDICTION OF THE SUPERIOR COURTS OF SONOMA COUNTY, STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
Sponsor. Foley Family Wines, Inc. 200 Concourse Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403