Roasted Crown of Pork with Pinot Noir Reduction
- 1 rack of pork (4 double chops)
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsps fresh chopped sage leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 slices of pancetta
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 4 cups Sebastiani 2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the rack in a roasting pan, rub the garlic and herbs over the meat, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover the meat with the pancetta and roast for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, turn and add the Pinot Noir to roast for another 20 minutes.
Cook until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat reads 150 degrees.
Remove the pork and let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into double chops and serve over roasted potatoes and vegetables.
Drizzle with the Pinot Noir reduction and serve.